1. Processing Policy
Thank you for using the FANTOO service!
FNS Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") 'collects, uses, and provides personal information based on the user's consent',
and 'proactively guarantees the user's rights (right to self-determination of personal information)'. The company complies with the relevant laws and personal information
protection regulations and guidelines of the Republic of Korea that information and communication service providers must comply with. "Personal information processing policy" refers to the guidelines that the company must
comply with so that users can use the service with confidence by protecting users' valuable personal information.
2. Purpose of processing personal information and items of personal information to be processed
- ① The company is collecting the minimum amount of personal information necessary to provide services. All users can use the services provided by the company and can receive more diverse services through membership registration. In the case of collecting user's personal information, we will notify the user in advance and ask for consent as required by laws and regulations. The personal information collected is classified as follows.
- Required information: Information to perform essential functions of the service
- Required information: Information to perform essential functions of the serviceOptional information : Optional information: Additional information to be collected to provide more specialized services (There is no restriction on the use of the service even if optional information is not entered.)
- ② In the process of using social login to sign up as a member, a nickname, SNS ID, and profile image are provided from the relevant SNS. In addition to social login, you can log in with your email address and we will collect your email address and password when you use that feature.
The name, email address, and mobile phone number are collected with consent from the user during the use of the service, and in case of identification, name, duplicate registration confirmation information (DI), encrypted identification information of the same person (CI), mobile phone number, and mobile phone number (At the time of mobile phone authentication), domestic/foreigner information is collected. In addition, IP address, payment history, service use record, bad use record, terminal information, etc. may be automatically generated and collected during the service use process.
- ③ Specifically, the personal information collected in each step is as follows.
- 1. [When registering as a member]
Required: FANTOO account (email),
Selection: Profile information (nickname, profile picture, mobile phone number), FANTOO service friend list (including favorite friends)
- 2. [When winning an event]
necessary : Shipping product: name, address, phone number
Mobile voucher product: mobile phone number
Taxation and utility bills in case the prize price exceeds KRW 50,000: name, phone number, email address, social security number
3. [Customer Center]
Required: Mobile phone number or email address
- ④ Regarding the provision of contact information and address book:
We use contact information such as your email address or phone number to authenticate your account, keep your account and our services secure, and prevent spam, fraud and misuse. We also use contact information to enable certain account features (e.g. login verification or FANTOO messages via SMS) to send you information about our services and to personalize our services, including advertisements. If you provide us with a phone number, you agree to receive text messages from FANTOO at that number as permitted by the laws of your country. FANTOO will also use your contact information to market to you as permitted by the laws of your country, and where permitted by your settings, to access your account by others, including through third party services and client apps. Help you find it.
You can control the notifications you receive from FANTOO by changing your email and mobile notification settings. You can also choose to suppress notifications by following the notifications or the methods contained herein. If you upload your address book and choose to sync, we can help you find and connect with people you know, or help others find and connect with you. We also use this information to recommend better content to you and others. If you contact us by email, we will keep your message content, email address and contact information to respond to your request.
- ⑥ The company collects member's personal information as above, but sensitive personal information that may infringe on the member's basic human rights (race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, place of origin and place of origin, political orientation and criminal record, health status and sexual life, etc. ) And unique identification information are not collected.
- ⑦ When using the service through a mobile application, we are notifying and obtaining approval to access terminal information. The permission to access terminal information through the mobile application is required or selectively requested from the user when necessary, and the permission can be changed through "Settings" in the terminal.
- ⑧ This platform is used by youth (under the age of 14 for Koreans and under the age of 16 for foreigners), in accordance with the'Youth Protection Policy'.
3. Use of personal information other than the purpose and provision to third parties
The company does not provide service members' personal information to third parties. However, this is not the case if there are regulations in the relevant laws or if there is consent from the member.
4. Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
- • Users and their legal representatives can view or modify their registered personal information at any time and request account deletion. Inquiry of personal information Click'Change personal information' (or'modify member information') to edit, or click'Membership Withdrawal' to delete an account. After going through the identity verification process, you can directly view, correct or withdraw We will take action without delay even if you contact the person in charge of personal information management or the department in charge by writing, phone or e-mail.
- • If a user requests correction of errors in personal information, the personal information will not be used or provided until the correction is completed. In addition, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the result of correction without delay so that the correction can be made.
- • The Company processes personal information that has been canceled or deleted at the request of a user as specified in the "Retention and Use Period of Personal Information" below, and makes it impossible to view or use it for any other purpose.
5. Matters concerning the installation/operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices
- It is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying the types of visits and usage of users' services, and the size of users.
- • Installation/operation and rejection of cookies
- Users have the option of setting cookies. Users can allow or reject the storage of cookies in the options provided by the OS. However, if you refuse to store cookies, some services that require login may be difficult to use.
6. Retention and use period of personal information
In principle, the Company retains and uses the user's personal information for up to 3 months after membership withdrawal, and destroys the user's personal information without delay when personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the collection and use of personal information. However, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of related laws, personal information may be kept for a certain period.
- [In case of storing separately according to the legal standards]
• Consumer Protection Act in e-commerce, etc.
- Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years
- Records on payment and supply of goods: 5 years
- Records on consumer complaints or dispute settlement: 3 years
- • Communications Secret Protection Act
- Access log record: 3 months
7. Personal information destruction procedure and method
The company's personal information destruction procedures and methods are as follows./p>
- • Destruction procedure
- The information entered by the user for the use of the service, etc., is stored for a certain period of time if necessary in accordance with relevant laws and then destroyed after the purpose of use is achieved. The personal information is not used for purposes other than storage unless required by law.
- • • Destruction method
- Personal information printed on paper is shredded with a shredder, and personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
8. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
The company takes the following administrative, technical and physical measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
- • Administrative measures: Establishment and implementation of internal management plans, regular personal information protection training for employees, etc.
- • Technical measures: management of access rights such as personal information processing systems, installation of access control systems, encryption of unique identification information, installation of security programs, etc.
- • Physical measures: Control access to personal information storage locations such as computer rooms and data storage rooms
9. Inquiries regarding personal information protection business
10. Scope of application
11. Revision of personal information processing policy
In the event of addition, deletion or modification of the contents of the current personal information processing policy, the changed contents will be notified in accordance with relevant laws so that users can easily check the contents.